Join BannerXC Now - Banner Exchange Network

WELCOME

Photobucket

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Blogger for Blogger

I was thrilled when I found this blog, he had wrote a lot of article about blogging and it's circumstances. I just feel how small I am in the blogging world when many people have done so much in blog development and give much lesson for new bloggers while me still trying to build a new blog. But I think its ok, I believe that everybody has their own unique skill more than the other.

It is good for new bloggers to have this blog as their references to develop their blog become a nice and attractive blog. It is "http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com", arranged by bizwhiz. All I wanna say here is a lot of thanks to bizwhiz for his magnificent blog that very helpful especially for new bloggers including me. I agree with you that "knowledge is good only if it is shared". It is what I say "Blogger for Blogger", every blogger have to have a lesson from and to another bloggers. Great work bizwhiz, keep on going! Have a nice day!

No comments: